Local or nationwide 1st page ranking
Professional monthly white hat on and off page SEO
Complete Monthly SEO service that will increase your website’s keywords ranking, as well as traffic and lead generation. Safe techniques to get and keep you on the first page of Google and other search engines. Being on 2nd or any other page really doesn’t matter, so that’s why we make sure to put you on the map and keep you on top. We make sure to follow Google’s new algorithm and use modern techniques to rank your keywords.
What does it include?
- Website content optimization
- Keyword research and analysis
- Competitor analysis and keyword rankings
- New keyword ranking
- Website image optimization and alt tags
- H1 and H2 tags
- Website speed optimization
- SEO plugin setup and optimization
- Website sitemap creation
- Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Robots.txt creation and submission
- Fix readability and any other text problem
- SSL force (green padlock)
- Permalinks Settings
- Other Search engine optimization settings
- Backlinks that are relevant to targeted keywords
- Social media links and profiles
- Search engines page submissions
- Google my business listing and verification
- Local citations
- Bad link removal and management
- Video, audio, networking and commenting on relevant pages
- Picture, audio links
- Web 2.0 backlinks
- Guest posting and influencer outreach guest posts outreach
Bi-Weekly report with rankings
You will receive a bi-weekly (every two weeks) keywords ranking where you can see how we constantly keep your keywords ranking high and above your competitors.
Website (if you don't have one contact us)
WordPress, custom-built, HTML, Woo-Commerce, Joomla, Drupal or any other website that you might have, we’ll do on and off-page SEO so that you can rank for specific keywords and get automated traffic and leads to your website.
Articles / Blogs
Well-written, professional blogs and articles that talk about keywords that you want to be ranked. They need to be professionally written, SEO optimized for keywords, and not too spammy.
1 x weekly article
1x weekly blog
List of keywords that you want to be ranked on the first page of Google and other search engines. Keywords need to be relevant to your business and your website. You have to understand that keyword rankings depend on the content and similarity of what you are presenting on your website, so keeping things relevant means higher rankings.